Highly Bioavailable Zinc
Zinc is a trace mineral essential for normal growth & development and life span. It participates in over twenty key enzyme reactions in your body. Found primarily in the kidneys, liver, pancreas, and brain.
Results of comprehensive clinical trials show the picolinate form of zinc to be the most absorbable supplemental form. It is a combination of zinc and an organic salt derived from picolinic acid. Organic salts tend to be more easily absorbed than inorganic salts like sulfate. And it's gentler on the stomach than zinc sulfate.†
Zinc is essential for:
- cell division and growth†
- promoting the birth of new white blood cells†
- proper functioning of the hormone insulin and the formation of cellular DNA†
- synthesis of protein and protects the body from free radicals†
- sperm production, and the entire male reproductive system, including the prostate†
- healthy immune system functions and is an important†
- support of bodily antioxidant systems†
The addition of Vitamin B-6 is required for absorption of Zinc.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Statements are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.