Teen Stress Relief
Teen Link ® is the only serotonin supplement
specifically formulated for the active teen's brain.
Research documents that teens have a low serotonin level. Serotonin is vital to smooth brain function. Teen Link is the only specific formula that can increase serotonin naturally to address the needs of the active teen’s brain.
Teens experience stress with all of the brain and body changes that occur daily during the teen years. Turmoil in the teen years adds to their stress and they are likely to experience mood swings. Neurotransmitters in Teen Link like tyrosine benefits by uplifting mood and decreasing anger and aggression.
Increase Serotonin Naturally with Our Teen Stress Formula
Derived from amino acids, neurotransmitters control brain function. Teen Link is a complete neurotransmitter focus formula that contains a 5-HTP Supplement (5-hydroxytryptophan) to increase serotonin naturally, and Tyrosine plus the inhibitory amino acids—GABA, Taurine, and Glutamine to enhance the neurotransmitters.
Teen Link is natural, safe help for teens.†
Teen Link mood support ingredients include:
- 5-HTP - a 5 HTP supplement elevates serotonin production in the brain. Serotonin is a key neurotransmitter that supports focus, uplifts mood, reduces aggression and sugar/carbohydrate cravings while supporting sleep.†
- Tyrosine - the stress and mood amino acid and the precursor to dopamine and norepinephrine
- GABA - calms and reduces stress/anxiety.†
- Glutamine - supports concentration and memory as it mediates stress and lessens alcohol craving†
- Taurine - supports normal nerve transmission†
- B6 - a required cofactor needed to activate any amino acid†
- Teen Link was formulated by Dr. Billie Sahley specifically for the demanding teen brain.
|Signs of Low Serotonin in Teens:|
||Low self esteem|
CAUTION: May cause drowsiness. DO NOT use with SSRIs, MAO inhibitors, or tricyclic antidepressants,
or if you have had a melanoma. If pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Teen Link 60 Caps
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Statements are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.