Teen Link ® The Teen Stress formula
Teen Link is the only product available
specifically formulated for the active teen's brain.
Research documents that teens have a low serotonin level. Serotonin is vital to smooth brain function. Teen Link is the only specific formula that addresses the needs of the active teen’s brain.
Teens experience stress with all of the brain and body changes that occur daily during the teen years. Turmoil in the teen years adds to their stress and they are likely to experience mood swings. Neurotransmitters uplift mood and lessen anger and aggression.
Neurotransmitters derive from amino acids and control brain function. Teen Link is a complete neurotransmitter focus formula that contains 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) and Tyrosine and the inhibitory amino acids—GABA, Taurine, and Glutamine plus important cofactors to enhance the neurotransmitters.
Teen Link is natural, safe help for teens.†
Teen Link was formulated by Dr. Billie Sahley specifically for the demanding teen brain.
Teen Link's ingredients include:
- 5-HTP - elevates serotonin production in the brain. Serotonin is a key neurotransmitter that supports focus, uplifts mood, reduces aggression, the craving for alcohol and carbohydrates while supporting sleep.†
- Tyrosine - the stress and mood amino acid and the precursor to dopamine and norepinephrine
- GABA - calms and reduces stress/anxiety.†
- Glutamine - supports concentration and memory as it mediates stress and lessens alcohol craving†
- Taurine - supports normal nerve transmission†
- B6 - a required cofactor needed to activate any amino acid†
|Signs of Low Serotonin in Teens:|
||Low self esteem
CAUTION: May cause drowsiness. DO NOT use with SSRIs, MAO inhibitors, or tricyclic antidepressants, or if you have had a melanoma. Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional.
Teen Link 60 Caps $16.95
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Statements are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.