Many people across the country do not get enough sleep. The National Sleep Foundation reports that at least 50% of people struggle with insomnia or have problems sleeping.
- GABA and Glutamine cool the brain and shut down the emotional loaded limbic system.†
- L-Theanine creates alpha waves in the brain and sends a message to relax and let go.
L-Theanine reduces muscle tension so you can sleep restfully.†
- Ashwagandha, an herb used in traditional Indian medicine, acts as a sedative and induces relaxation and calming with relaxation and calming.†
- Passion Flower is a sedative-hypnotic herb that prepares the brain and body for sleep.†
- Melatonin combined with 5-HTP will balance the circadian rhythm and elevate the brain to clear out the days stress to relax your mind. Melatonin helps you get into a relaxed, deep sleep quickly.†
- 5-HTP is the precursor to serotonin that provides a positive mood and well-being while promoting healthy sleep.† About 5-HTP
- P5’P (B6) is a needed cofactor to activate amino acids.† About P5'P
CAUTION: Do not take with SSRI (such as Prozac) or MAO antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Statements are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.