Serotonin + Dopamine Link™
Serotonin and Dopamine are the Brain Master Controllers. NeuroLinks creates neurotransmitters, and neurotransmitters control every thought, emotion, and learning experience.†
Feed Your Brain Neuro Nutrients
When the level of serotonin and dopamine in your brain is low, you experience mood swings, your behavior becomes unstable and your discomfort increases. Stress, anxiety, and drug withdrawal use up available serotonin and dopamine. NeuroLinks restores serotonin and dopamine, so you stay relaxed and in control.†
Take NeuroLinks in conjunction with all other amino acids and nutrients, and use as needed.†
- Serotonin - Major neurotransmitter in the brain that regulates emotion. Made from 5-HTP and Tryptophan†
- Dopamine - Catecholamine neurotransmitter that is known to be the feel good chemical in the brain. It also influences learning and memory.†
- GABA - Major inhibitory neurotransmitter†
- Norepinephrine - Derives from the amino acid, Tyrosine †
- O-Methyl Serotonin - Complex form of 5-HTP + Tryptophan†
- L-Dopa - Amino acid made from tyrosine†
- Phenylethanolamine - Enzyme in the adrenal medulla where it catalyzes amino acids†
- Taurine - Major inhibitory neurotransmitter†
- Tyramine - A co-modulator of neurotransmitters Tyrosine and Phenylalanine†
- Acetyl Choline - Major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain†
- Histamine - Neurotransmitter that acts on histaminergic receptors†
- Melatonin - Neurohormone produced by the pineal gland†
WARNINGS: Do not use with SSRIs, MAO inhibitors, or TCA (tricyclic antidepressants).
If pregnant or lactating, consult your health care professional.
Neuro Links 1.0 fl. oz.
Homeopathic Proprietary Blend - 1 fl. oz.
Acetylcholine Chloride 12X
Dopamine Hydrochloride 12X
GABA (Gama-Aminobutyric Acid) 12X
Histaminum Hydrochloricum 12X
Phenylethylamine (PEA) 12X
Citric acid, demineralized water, glycerine, sodium benzoate
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 15 drops under the tongue as needed up to six times a day or as directed by a health care professional. Children: Take 5 drops per 50 pounds of body weight or as directed by a health care professional.
Product Return Policy
You may return Unopened Bottles to Pain & Stress Center Products within 30 days of invoice. We do not offer refunds on products that have been opened. Please call for a return authorization number.
We charge a 20% restocking/handling fee for product returns less shipping. Shipping fees are not refundable.
PROBLEMS OR CONCERNS
If there is a problem with any product, please call 1-800-669-2256 and talk with one of our customer representatives.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Statements are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.