"Theanine the Relaxation Amino Acid"
by Dr. Billie Sahley
Learn about green tea and Theanine, a new amino acid. Theanine produces alpha waves in the brain that puts you into a relaxed state like deep meditation without drowsiness.
Green tea has been used in the orient for thousands of years. Now science is catching up with the Orient in documented research showing the importance and diversity of green tea and theanine. This book contains the latest research to give you the most up-to-date information for your health. Dr. Sahley spent over a year studying the research and writing this concise, yet informative book.
- Theanine diminishes symptoms of P.M.S., depression, and irritability.
- Theanine enhances memory and concentration.
- Theanine is superior to St. John’s Wort, Kava Kava, and Valerian.
- Theanine lowers blood pressure and protects the heart.
- Theanine inhibits the growth of certain tumor (cancerous) cells.
- Theanine enhances your immune system while lowering stress and anxiety.
- Theanine is safe and effective without adverse side effects.
Learn why Theanine—an amazing new amino acid—can change your life by helping you relax naturally without drowsiness or fear of addiction.
Theanine, The Relaxation Amino Acid
More Pain & Stress Books :
Heal With Amino Acids and Nutrients,
A Natural Approach to Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain
Post Traumatic Stress and Chronic Fatigue,
The Anxiety Epidemic,
Green Tea, Healing Miracle,
The Melatonin Report, Break Your Prescribed Addiction,
Is Ritalin Necessary?
Product Return Policy
You may return Unopened Bottles to Pain & Stress Center Products within 30 days of invoice. We do not offer refunds on products that have been opened. Please call for a return authorization number.
We charge a 20% restocking/handling fee for product returns less shipping. Shipping fees are not refundable.
PROBLEMS OR CONCERNS
If there is a problem with any product, please call 1-800-669-2256 and talk with one of our customer representatives.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Statements are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.