"Heal with Amino Acids and Nutrients" book
A Self Help Guide for Common Health Problems
Using Amino Acids and Natural Remedies
-- New for 2014. Updated and Expanded 9th Edition --
Amino acids have the healing power to help you think better and stay healthy.
Your brain and body cannot function without amino acids.
This book explains . . .
- All about amino acids, the building blocks of protein in the brain and body
- How amino acids create neurotransmitters that control every thought, every mood, and every behavior
- Why you have amino acid deficiencies
- What amino acids you should use for stress, anxiety, depression, fatigue, anger, and more
- How to feed the brain and body
Learn the natural power of amino acids to:
- Replace toxic drugs
- Control the anxiety "stop switch"
- Enhance brain function, memory, and concentration
- Function as a muscle relaxant and pain reliever
- Stop cravings for alcohol, sugar, and carbohydrates
- Create neurotransmitters for brain communication
- Support focus and comprehension
- Stop hyperactive and aggressive behavior
- Enhance sexual pleasure
- Create needed serotonin for smooth brain function
Amino acids are the medicines of the 21st century.
Heal with Amino Acids and Nutrients $19.95
by Billie Sahley, Ph.D. and Kathy Birkner, C.R.N.A., Ph.D.
More Pain & Stress Books :
A Natural Approach to Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain
Post Traumatic Stress and Chronic Fatigue,
The Anxiety Epidemic,
Green Tea, Healing Miracle,
L-Theanine, the Relaxation Amino Acid,
Break Your Prescribed Addiction,
Is Ritalin Necessary?
The Melatonin Report
Product Return Policy
You may return Unopened Bottles to Pain & Stress Center Products within 30 days of invoice. We do not offer refunds on products that have been opened. Please call for a return authorization number.
We charge a 20% restocking/handling fee for product returns less shipping. Shipping fees are not refundable.
PROBLEMS OR CONCERNS
If there is a problem with any product, please call 1-800-669-2256 and talk with one of our customer representatives.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Statements are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.