For Acute and Chronic Stress
De-stress your mind and body with GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid). Serious stress affects the limbic system--the "feelings" part of the brain--and uses important neurotransmitters such as GABA. The brain is then bombarded by anxiety signals. This causes tension and out-of-control feelings.†
GABA Inhibits the release of stress-inducing hormones--cortisol, adrenaline, and sex hormones. When you are in stress overload, the body burns its supply of GABA, leaving you feel panicky. Replenish your GABA so you feel calmer and balanced.
Our GABA is tasteless and readily dissolves in water. (Best for adults over 100 pounds, for children, us Brain Linnk or L-T).†
- GABA 750 has a natural calming effect.
- GABA is not habit forming†
- GABA was described by Dr. Julian Whitaker in Health & Healing, March, 1994.
- Dr. Candace Pert, Pharmacologist, discovered that there are GABA receptor sites throughout the brain and body.†
- GABA and Glycine are major inhibitory neurotransmitters that keep us calm. Stress depletes GABA and other neurotransmitters. GABA 750 capsule contains 750 mg of GABA and 25 mg Glycine.
- GABA 750 plugs into GABA receptors in the brain and body to fill them like a key fits into a lock. When the GABA receptors are filled, you feel calm and relaxed.†
- GABA 750 dissolves completely in water for fast absorption and quick relief.
- GABA 750 is pure quality GABA without fillers or preservatives, making Pain & Stress Center GABA the best on the market.
CAUTION: Use GABA according to your weight and age. Dissolve in water.
GABA 750 60 Caps $16 / 3 for $41
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Statements are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.