A Major Neurotransmitter in the Brain
Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GABA) is an amino acid that helps keep the brain's chemistry in balance. Amino acid deficiencies occur when we are under long periods of stress, anxiety, depression or pain. Stress affects the limbic system--the "feelings" part of the brain--and uses available neurotransmitters such as GABA. The brain is then bombarded by anxiety signals. This causes you to become anxious, tense, and out of control.†
GABA benefits your system in many ways, including:
- GABA 750 has a natural calming effect.
- GABA is not habit forming†
- GABA was described by Dr. Julian Whitaker in Health & Healing, March, 1994.
- GABA is a major inhibitory neurotransmitter. Dr. Candace Pert, Pharmacologist, discovered that there are GABA receptor sites throughout the brain and body.†
- GABA and Glycine are major inhibitory neurotransmitters (the chemical language of the brain) that keep us calm. Stress depletes GABA and other neurotransmitters. GABA 750 capsule contains 750 mg of GABA and 25 mg Glycine.
- GABA 750 plugs into GABA receptors in the brain and body to fill them like a key fits into a lock. When the GABA receptors are filled, you feel calm and relaxed.†
- GABA 750 dissolves completely in water for fast absorption and quick relief. Dissolving GABA 750 in water is the best way to take GABA.
- GABA 750 is pure quality GABA without fillers or preservatives, making Pain & Stress Center GABA the best on the market.
CAUTION: Use GABA according to your weight and age. Dissolve in water.
GABA 750 60 Caps $16 / 3 for $41
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Statements are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.