BioActive Complete B-Complex
Optimal Vitamin B levels can support optimal organ function, healthy metabolism, cognitive health, and other essential metabolic processes. That's why you should choose BioActive Complete B-Complex. This vitamin B formula is packed with the biologically active forms of vitamin B6, B12, niacin, biotin, 5-MTHF folate, and more
making it the best way to get your vitamin B.
Your body needs B vitamins to help release energy from the foods you eat, such as carbohydrates, fat, and protein. Vitamin B coenzymes are also crucial to the metabolic pathways that generate the cellular energy your body needs to function.1-3 And BioActive Complete B-Complex delivers a wide variety of the B vitamins that your body needs to thrive.
- 100 mg of Vitamin B1 (thiamine) Thiamine helps convert carbohydrates into usable energy. It also supports healthy nervous system function and both RNA and DNA production.
- 75 mg of Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) This formula contains vitamin B2 in the form of riboflavin and riboflavin-5'-phosphate, the active form of the nutrient. The body naturally converts riboflavin to its riboflavin-5'-phosphate form, which the body then uses for energy production.
- 100 mg of Vitamin B3 (niacin) Niacin supports healthy energy transfer reactions. It affects healthy metabolism of glucose, fat, and alcohol
and supports healthy cholesterol levels for those already within normal range.
- 500 mg of Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) Vitamin B5 plays a role in hemoglobin synthesis, hormones, neurotransmitters, and the oxidation of carbohydrates and fatty acids.
- 100 mg of Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI and pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) Vitamin B6 affects amino acid and lipid metabolism. Along with B5, it also plays a role in neurotransmitter and hemoglobin synthesis. B6 is also involved in gluconeogenesis, the formation of glucose from non-carbohydrate sources. And while pyridoxine must be converted by the liver into pyridoxal 5'-phosphate before it can be utilized, our formula includes this nutrient from the start.
- 1,000 mcg of Biotin This B vitamin is a cofactor of enzymes involved in fatty acid metabolism. It's also essential to maintaining metabolic homeostasis, or the balance between your body's many unique chemical pathways and processes.
- 400 mcg of Folate (5-MTHF) Folate helps maintain red blood cell production within normal range, and also helps your body make and maintain healthy DNA, and the active form of folate (5-MTHF) is up to seven times more bioavailable than folic acid. Plus, BioActive Complete B-Complex also delivers 50 mg of para-aminobenzoic acid (or PABA) to encourage folic acid synthesis.
- 300 mcg of Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) Vitamin B12 affects nerve cell growth and supports heart health by helping to maintain healthy homocysteine levels already within normal range.4-7 And methylcobalamin B12 is the form that is biologically active in your brain.
- 100 mg of Inositol This B vitamin is a primary component of phospholipids that make up your cellular membranes. Inositol is essential for calcium and insulin signal transduction; the unique chemical reactions that occur when molecules attach to a receptor on a cell's membrane.
BioActive Complete B-Complex helps you get all of the daily vitamin B that your body needs. It is the perfect complement to any well-rounded nutritional regimen.
60 Vegetarian Capsules
Product Return Policy
You may return Unopened Bottles to Pain & Stress Center Products within 30 days of invoice. We do not offer refunds on products that have been opened. Please call for a return authorization number.
We charge a 20% restocking/handling fee for product returns less shipping. Shipping fees are not refundable.
PROBLEMS OR CONCERNS
If there is a problem with any product, please call 1-800-669-2256 and talk with one of our customer representatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Statements are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.