The Serotonin Link
Tryptophan → 5-HTP → Serotonin
Research has established a link between low serotonin and stress, anger, irritability and poor concentration. 5-HTP is a calming neuro-nutrient, that enhances mood and promotes restful sleep.†
- 5-HTP is the Serotonin precursor
- 5-HTP is a calming neuro-nutrient
- 5-HTP supports a positive, uplifting mood
- 5-HTP helps you sleep more soundly
- 5-HTP even reduces cravings for carbohydrates
- 5-HTP is all natural, derived from Griffonia seed (plant source)
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter in the brain that helps you feel calm & relaxed. Neurotransmitters are the chemical language of the brain, helping nerve cells communicate with each other.†
|Signs of Low Serotonin:|
||Aggressive or violent tendencies|
*WARNING: DO NOT use with SSRIs or MAO Inhibitor prescription medications. If you are pregnant, lactating or nursing, prescription drugs or have any medical condition, check with your pharmacist before using this product.
5HTP 50 mg 60 Cap $16.95 / 3 FOR $44.50
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Statements are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.